Home renovations can be daunting, expensive and time-consuming, but boosting the street appeal of your place doesn’t have to be.
Add value and style with these 5 simple tips for the ultimate home exterior facade face-lift:
TOP TIP: Give the Dulux Colour App a try! This handy app lets you snap, colour and view your space in Dulux colours, before you even pick up a brush
- Make a bold statement by giving your front door a vibrant blast of paint. Don’t be afraid to try something bright and eye-catching, your front door can be the show-stopper of the facade.
- Decorative house numbers and light fixtures can add modern and personalised style.
- Landscape lighting makes a huge impact on your home’s curb appeal while also providing safety and security. Solar lights are easy to install and can be moved around the garden as you like.
- Pot plants add a welcoming feel to any home exterior, quickly and affordably.
- Give your yard edgy appeal by adding weather-resistant artwork. Birdbaths, metal cutouts, sculptures, and wind chimes are good choices for outdoor art.
Landscaping Guide: Ideas to Increase Property Value by Sarah Harris