GET WHITER TEETH WITH:
Strawberry, Salt and Baking Soda Scrub
You will need:
- 1-3 large strawberries
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (optional)
- Mash the strawberries into a pulp, and ix in a pinch of sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Wipe any extra saliva off your teeth with a paper towel
- Apply a generous portion of the mixture to a toothbrush and brush.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then rinse.
- Do this nightly.
Why it works:
Strawberries are high in Vitamin C, which can help break-down the plaque that is causing your teeth to look yellow. They also contain the enzyme malic acid, which may help to remove surface stains. The salt acts as the abrasive portion of the paste, physically scrubbing away stain-causing gunk. Baking soda adds an extra boost for the paste as it is mildly abrasive; gently scrubbing away surface stains to return teeth to a whiter shade.